Juvenile Record Sealing

(509) 750-0850

Were you convicted of a crime as a juvenile?

Many people are under the false impression that your juvenile criminal record is automatically sealed when you turn eighteen. In Washington State, this is incorrect. Not only must you be eligible to seal your juvenile record, you must also complete a long list of procedures to correctly petition the court to seal your juvenile record. 

 Basic Eligibility Requirements:

  • You do not have pending criminal charges in juvenile or adult court
  • You are not currently completing a diversion agreement
  • You do not owe any restitution to he named victim for the case that you wish to seal
  • If the crime is a sex crime, you must no longer have to register as a sex offender

Class A Felony Charges:

    • For a Class A Felony, to has been more than 5 years since the date of your last sentencing and date you were released from confinement, whichever is later
    • The Class A felony is not Rape 1, Rape 2, or Indecent Liberties with Forcible Compulsion

All other charges:

    • It has been more than two years since the date of your last sentencing and the date you were released from confinement, whichever is later.

If you have additional questions regarding your eligibility, contact Pederson Law today to schedule a free and discreet telephone consultation. 

Schedule a Telephone Consultation Today!

Pederson Law, PLLC. offers telephone consultations to prospective clients who are seeking assistance with simple traffic tickets to criminal or post-conviction relief matters. Call today to schedule a discreet initial consultation. Ask about me about promotional pricing on retainer fees!

Pederson Law, PLLC.
(509) 352-6517 (fax)
Mon: 09:00am - 05:00pm
Tue: 09:00am - 05:00pm
Wed: 09:00am - 05:00pm
Thu: 09:00am - 05:00pm
Fri: 09:00am - 05:00pm


Pederson Law, PLLC. is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Wenatchee, WA. The firm is located on the corner of Wenatchee Avenue and Palouse Street.