Uncontested Child Support and Custody Cases:
Pederson Law, PLLC. assists individuals with uncontested child support and custody (parenting plan) cases. Holly Pederson charges a flat rate fee for her services.
- For uncontested child support and custody cases, Holly Pederson charges between $600 to $1000, depending on the complexity of the case and number of children involved.
- For uncontested modification cases, Holly charges between $1200-$1500, depending on the complexity of the case and number of children involved.
- Drafting the parenting plan and completing any necessary forms.
- Filing all forms and documents with the court.
- Receiving your court order for your parenting plan.
- Privacy. The information you share and everything you discuss on the phone is protected by attorney-client privilege.
What's not included?
- Court filing fees.
- Service of process fees
- Notary fees.
- Additional court appearances beyond those that might be required in your state.
- Representation in a custody dispute.
- Certainty about the court's decisions. The court's final decisions depend on your situation and cannot be guaranteed.
- Additional work by the attorney after you receive your parenting plan court order.
If you have additional questions regarding your eligibility, contact Pederson Law today to schedule a free and discreet telephone consultation.